Wednesday, June 29, 2011

vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend

images Vicki Gunvalson Necklace | The vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. RHOOC#39;s Vicki Gunvalson#39;s
  • RHOOC#39;s Vicki Gunvalson#39;s

  • gpr
    08-07 06:14 PM
    We applied on june 24th for EAD/AP. Got EAD for 2 years on july 28th for both of us. Still no FP notice or AP approval.

    wallpaper RHOOC#39;s Vicki Gunvalson#39;s vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson -- as
  • Vicki Gunvalson -- as

  • the_immigrant
    01-26 04:36 PM
    Hello - I have a unique situation. I'm currently in the US on H1B, and my fiance is in India working for a reputed software company. We are planning to get married by end of April.

    I want her to come to US on a work visa (hopefully H1B). I got to know that to make the FY09 H1B cap, she has to apply for H1B on Apr 1 2008, and wait till Oct 1 to travel if her visa gets approved. But since we are getting married by end of April, I don't want her to stay in India till October while I'm here.

    The other option I was thinking was to apply for her H1B on Apr 1, but still go ahead and apply for H4 in early May, so that she can travel on H4 in May. And once her H1 is approved, she would already be in the US and can start working from Oct 1. Is this possible? Will this plan create any problems for her H4 or H1 visa application?

    If the above does not work, what are my other options? If I miss the Apr 1 2008 deadline, the next earliest she can apply for H1 is Apr 1 2009, and work from Oct 1 2009 - and I don't want to wait that long.

    Another option is to get married before Apr, get her to US on H4 before Apr, and apply for change of status to H1 on Apr 2008. But the marriage plans for Apr is made and to push the dates back would not be easy.

    Any help in this matter is appreciated.

    Thanks in advance,

    vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Boyfriend
  • Vicki Gunvalson Boyfriend

  • senthil
    01-13 08:04 PM
    masala_dosa, this is my understanding. once you have applied for EAD, its your responsibility to keep it valid all the time, independent of if you are using the EAD or NOT. You have to appy for renewals before it expires etc. i dont know if it impacts the current gc process or not.

    two scenarios:

    If you are using EAD for your current job, and if you did not renew ( or alteast file for renew) before it expires you may notbe able to continue the job.

    If you are NOT using EAD, but have an EAD on hand you are supposed to keep it valid.

    once again - im not an attorney and all above were my understanding.
    why dont you talk to your attorney. he/she may have a simple answer for this.

    2011 Vicki Gunvalson -- as vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson has often
  • Vicki Gunvalson has often

  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    05-08 08:02 PM
    Start with Libra. I have seen people talk, talk, talk and talk about immigraton and gone with the wind right next day they get the green card. Start with a member 'libra', he always used to blame eevrybody, not seen since the day he got his GC. Share some other names.


    vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Gunvalson stepped out this
  • Gunvalson stepped out this

  • fide_champ
    11-22 12:29 PM

    Need advice from an attorney:

    My I-94 expires in december 2010. I have an approved Advance parole till Dec 2011(I485 is pending). Is it required to travel outside the country and get a new I-94 ?

    2. Is there a source on the Net that I can refer to that explains this?


    You don't have to travel outside. it is still legal to stay in the country.
    MurthyDotCom : Advance Parole : I-94 Expiration Generally Not a Problem (

    vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki also states that Donn
  • Vicki also states that Donn

  • ashkam
    03-13 06:27 PM
    Like Tom said, EAD is irrelevant to your studying on parolee status. The only thing is you cannot work during the EAD gap.


    vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki….living in a glass house
  • Vicki….living in a glass house

  • cooolvick
    08-14 01:42 AM
    Hi all,

    I think my scenario is little complicated.I have my I140 (EB3) cleared with previous employer and my current company has filed new labor and I140 (EB2). They are trying to capture the priority date of my old I140 approval (August 2006).

    While my current I140 is still going on, can I apply for I1-485 due to sudden improvement shown for EB2 category in September Visa bulletin.

    Please advice.


    2010 Vicki Gunvalson Boyfriend vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Necklace | The
  • Vicki Gunvalson Necklace | The

  • desi chala usa
    01-14 03:23 PM
    GC has nothing to do with H1b only issue is they will verify whether you were in status all the time.



    vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. vicki gunvalson
  • vicki gunvalson

  • RNGC
    02-23 01:18 PM
    Interesting (?!) situation!

    One of my relative is on F1 visa, he wants to marry someone in India. He has applied family based GC. Can he bring that person in India thru a visitor visa here to USA and get married here ?

    1. Is marriage between two non-immigrants valid in USA ? Can this marriage be registered here ?

    2. Will his greencard process be in jeopardy if he gets married during the AOS wait time ?


    hair Vicki Gunvalson has often vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Star Vicki Gunvalson#39;s
  • Star Vicki Gunvalson#39;s

  • Karen
    November 13th, 2006, 10:21 AM
    Can someone tell me how to get to the button battery that runs the date/clock on a D70? I've had three cameras with the problem of having to reset the date because the clock battery was low and the screen flashes 0 on the frame counter, the camera is virtually disabled. We have had these cameras since the fall of 2004 and they all crashed within a week of each other. I read in the book that the clock battery feeds off of the battery pack, or can be charged up (three days) with the optional ac adapter.

    Also we had a problem with dust on the circuitry, dark spots showing up on images, and I had to send it to Nikon. If I need to clean that again in the future, I don't want to fry the circuitry, so any advice about that is greatly welcomed. Thank you


    vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Star Vicki Gunvalson#39;s
  • Star Vicki Gunvalson#39;s

  • fumeng
    06-08 05:11 PM
    yeah, you're right. my site is almost 3 years old now -- time for an update.



    hot Gunvalson stepped out this vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Photos
  • Vicki Gunvalson Photos

  • immigration1234
    02-20 12:57 PM
    Thank you so much for the advise!


    house vicki gunvalson pictures vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicky Gunvalson Answers
  • Vicky Gunvalson Answers

  • fromnaija
    06-15 11:30 AM
    And your source is???

    tattoo Vicki also states that Donn vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki and Brooks |
  • Vicki and Brooks |

  • iv_india
    07-22 04:30 PM
    Hi All, My question is similar to this question as asked by MSS (Do I need an AC21 filing?). But it's diff in few ways. Here are the details of my case:

    I worked with my GC "sponser" (i.e. Ex-employer i.e. A) for exactly a year; then next employer for 4 months; then next employer for 15 months and now I am with my current employer (i.e. B) since 2006.
    All this means is that in between I have changed TWO employers and currently with a 3rd employer for more than 2 years. Also it means even though my labor was filed while with employer "A" but I left them even before my labor was approved. I started working with my next employer (other than B) before my labor with A was approved, but my GC process continued with A.
    fyi, I am calling my ex-employer who is sponser of GC application as "A" and my current employer as "B". In our discussions, I am not giving any name to in-between employers.
    My GC dates have become current with A (It's a 2004, EB2 case).
    I have not used my EAD yet with any of the employers and so does my wife. i.e. I am on H1B with current employer. Also I never filed AC21 for any of the employers.
    140 approved for more than 5 months (but less than 180 days) and I-485 pending for more than 11 months.

    Now here are few questions I have:

    1. Do I need to file AC21 or not? and why?
    2. How filing/not filing of AC21 can impact my citizenship?
    3. Is my pending labor with B an issue for the dis/approval of AC21?
    4. After getting GC with A how does it affect my employment/H1B with B?
    5. What if I get the GC before I file the AC21?
    6. Do you see any issues with portability, in general (keeping in mind that, I already left �A� and the GC is for future employment?)

    Thanks much!


    pictures Vicki….living in a glass house vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson, of Bravo#39;s
  • Vicki Gunvalson, of Bravo#39;s

  • chris
    07-07 02:53 PM
    I applied on April 7th and got on June 8th.
    Send documents to Nebraska Center.

    Hope it helps.

    ^^^^^BUMP^^^^^ Please Anybody, time line with recent AP Approvals at NSC ?
    Edit/Delete Message

    dresses Vicki Gunvalson Photos vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. ( Vicki Gunvalson Pictures
  • ( Vicki Gunvalson Pictures

  • cheesy_x
    09-26 01:27 PM


    makeup vicki gunvalson vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. vicki gunvalson pictures
  • vicki gunvalson pictures

  • psk79
    10-29 04:49 PM
    I also received the same message for my i485 application. Still have not recvd it. Anu updates from your end ?

    I just got my FP notices which were returned to USCIS as undeliverable as I changed address. They mailed the same notice back with the old envelope (with post office label saying undeliverable - cannot forward as return service requested).

    They send the same notice back. They didnot reschedule my FP appoitnment. I am glad they did not because after I missed my appt my attorney got a copy and then went in a walk-in and got my FP done...I was worried as my inquiry about missing FP notices might have made them send a new notice with a new appoitnment date.. I am glad they checked the system and saw that my Fing prints are already in the system....

    In your case, it might any of the returned notices....

    girlfriend Vicki and Brooks | vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Tickreel: O.C. Housewife Vicki Gunvalson#39;s #39;Deadbeat Dad#39; Boyfriend -- The
  • Tickreel: O.C. Housewife Vicki Gunvalson#39;s #39;Deadbeat Dad#39; Boyfriend -- The

  • DDash
    08-16 09:06 PM

    He is very knowledgeable with non-profits, esp. with universities.

    hairstyles Star Vicki Gunvalson#39;s vicki gunvalson brooks boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson is opening
  • Vicki Gunvalson is opening

  • milind70
    06-14 11:23 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I am in a interesting situation. I have an approved EB2 I-140 but I recently applied for EB1-140 and I-485 concurrently and they are pending. Given that all PDs are now current, is it possible to convert my I-485 to the approved EB2 I-140. This will remove the uncertainty around approval of EB1 I-140. Any advice/experience is appreciated.

    You can apply of AOS i.e I 485 only for one application . Since you already have applied for AOS on EB1 I highly doubt u can apply for AOS for EB2. Talk to your lawyer and find out

    01-22 07:32 AM makes sense totally...

    08-06 10:20 AM
    In the application filed, I received a query stating "Labor Condition Application is marked to indicate you are an exempt HIB dependent for the beneficiary based on the existence of masters degree from the United States. Please confirm your claim that you are an expemt for this beneficiary. If no United States masters degree exists for this beneficiary, the LCA is not valid and may require a withdrawal of the current petition and filing of a new petition with a new LCA that adhers to Labor Department's requirement for H1B dependents".

    My Employer wants to reply that this was a clerical mistake..... Is this right? or should he file a new petition.

    Can I file another petition if this petition is rejected?

    Just saying its a clerical issue wont be sufficient. It might help if your employer attaches a new LCA along with the RFE reply. Worst case, you have to withdraw and file again with the correct/new LCA. If this is a fresh H1, then you are lucky in the sense that the quota is still open and you can refile without having to wait for another year.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment